Curbside pickup of yard waste is collected on Thursday from April to mid-October.
- Branches, brush and twigs: To be bundled and tied or placed in containers. Cut to 4 feet in length, and not to exceed 4 inches in diameter.
- Grass Clippings: Collected on Thursday from April to mid-October . Place clippings in re-usable container.
- Logs and Stumps: Residents are responsible for the disposal of logs and stumps at their own expense. Logs and stumps are NOT accepted at the Recycling Center.
Fall Leaf Collection Program
Curbside pickup of leaves in PAPER LEAF BAGS are collected on Thursday from mid-October to December 31st. If you have any questions regarding the Leaf Collection Program, you may contact Pascack Valley DPW at 201-664-2346.
- Fall Leaf collection does not include branches, brush,and twigs. These items may be brought to the Recycling Center on Monday, Wednesday and Saturday between the hours of 8:00 am and 3:00pm.
- Residents are reminded that local ordinances prohibit placing leaf piles at the curb.
- Please be aware that due to heavy volume, leaf bags may not always be collected on their scheduled pickup day. If this occurs, please wait until one full day to report the missed pickup to Waste Management at 800-717-3366.